The online influenza knowledge centre
We will give you an extensive insight in the ins and outs of influenza. It's an easily accessible tool that presents its information in different modes and levels of expertise.
- The influenza virus
- Seasonal flu
- Antiviral drugs
- Pandemic Influenza
- The H1N1 pandemic
- Avian Influenza
10 questions on influenza
- Should health care workers be vaccinated?
- Why is vaccination against flu necessary?
- Do healthy people need to get vaccinated?
- How can I encourage my patients to get vaccinated?
- Should the vaccine be given every year?
- Does annual vaccination protect completely against seasonal flu?
- Does the vaccine have any side effects?
- Can you get influenza from the vaccine?
- What is the best treatment for influenza?
- Will there be a new pandemic?
Watch video presentations, download presentations and podcasts.
Writen on 9 February 2012 by flucentre CMS
The most efficient way to structurally lower the impact of influenza on a country’s population, is a combined effort by all parties involved. Only when public health authorities, healthcare providers, organizations of people at risk and scientific researchers form a network and join forces to combat the disease, significant progress can be made. Read more